What are your 2013 information security and risk management priorities?
CISO Executive Network recently conducted a survey of its member CISOs on the topic of 2013 Information Security and Risk Management Priorities.
They asked members to identify their top five projects or programs for 2013:
1. Mobile Device Management and Protection 85%
2. Enterprise Security Risk Management - GRC, Dashboard, Metrics, and Reporting 60%
3. Data Governance 55%
4. Identity and Access Management 47%
5. Regulatory Compliance - Controls Implementation, Testing, Monitoring, and Auditing 45%
Then they asked members to identify the top five technologies they plan to evaluate and/or purchase in 2013:
1. Mobile Device Management and Protection 58%
2. Identity and Access Management 44%
3. Data Loss Prevention 44%
4. GRC - Dashboard and Reporting 38%
5. Data Encryption 31%